HOT BOX VAPORS - EXTRACTION HARDWARE, HERBAL VAPORIZER & AROMATHERAPY DEVICE.
Introducing the HOT BOX, a revolutionary multi-purpose device designed to enhance your herbal vaporizing experience. Through its
innovative design, the HOT BOX allows for a simple, effective and healthier alternative to conventional methods. Our patented stone and
tile construction and highly engineered heat source allows the HOT BOX to heat-up and sustain its optimal temperature more efficiently.
The HOT BOX, when fitted with our aromatherapy attachment and filled with the incense oil of your choice will produce a pleasant,
soothing aroma throughout the room
HOT BOX VAPORS… it is simply the best extraction hardware on the market.
IMPORTANT HEALTH & SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS
READ BEFORE USING YOUR HOT BOX!!!
The heat source in this unit is VERY HOT. DO NOT touch the heat source or tip of the glass Wand. The HOT BOX must be kept away
from combustible materials, including but not limited to paper, plastic, and fabric. DO NOT place your HOT BOX where it can be tipped
over or fall. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. The HOT BOX should be operated under careful supervision at all times.
This device is for LEGAL USE ONLY. Many botanicals contain compounds which may, “when vaporized”, cause undesirable effects.
Be aware of the effects of herbs and herbal blends being vaporized. Once herbs have been vaporized, dispose of used material safely.
The HOT BOX does get hot. DO NOT pick up the unit once turned on; your first reaction to the heat will be to drop the unit causing it to damage. Place the HOT BOX on a hard, level surface. AVOID PLACING ON RUGS, COUCHES, BEDS AND/OR OTHER SOFT SURFACES WHICH MAY CAUSE TIPPING.
To protect against risk of electrical shock, do not immerse cord, plug, or the HOT BOX in water and/or other moist environments.
DO NOT use your DO NOT if cord or plug is damaged.
Protect your HOT BOX glass pieces from breakage. DO NOT tap the glass on hard surfaces. When using the aromatherapy attachment
be careful not to spill hot oil when removing from unit. Oils can stain and burn.
If any damage occurs to your HOT BOX, carefully unplug unit from the wall socket. No user serviceable parts. For repairs, contact
Hot Box Vapors.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PROPOR USE:
Read the following instructions in order to maximize your HOT BOX experience:
1) Plug HOT BOX into socket and turn unit on using switch located on cord. Indicator lamp will illuminate.
2) Allow HOT BOX 10 minutes to reach optimal temperature. Use of extension cords may require additional time. Be careful when using
extension cords. Arrange so cord will not drape over countertop or tabletop where it can be tripped over accidentally or pulled on by
children or pets.
3) Finely cut or grind herbs for best vapor results.
4) Place herbs into Wand and pack down onto screen thru narrow end of Upper Wand piece with either the end of the tubing or other
utensil that will easily fit into the open end of the Wand. Refer to the line indicator on the Wand as guideline. DO NOT fill Wand more
than 1/3 of the way up from the screen. Doing so may cause charring or burning of the material. Excessive packing is a waste of
5) When ready to use, slide the Wand over the glass heating element and begin to draw through tube. DO NOT use excessive pressure
when making the connection or glass may break. DO NOT USE BROKEN GLASSWARE. Vaporizing properly takes some practice.
You will need to adjust your rate of draw to learn what works best for you. Moderately paced, smooth draws work best. The slower you
draw, the higher the temperature of the air passing through the material in the Wand.
6) If used properly you will not see anything passing through the tube as you draw in. Be careful of drawing in too much vapor. Mix the
herbs in the Wand between each draw. You will get 2-6 draws per fill depending on amount used and moisture level of the herb. It is
recommended that you add a drop or two of water to dry herbs. Proper use should result in intense flavor and lack of smell.
1) Slide aromatherapy attachment over glass heat element (If piece doesn’t fit properly, return either to store it was purchased from or
mail to Hot Box Vapors for replacement). Aroma Attachments are only included with stone units but can be purchased as an accessory
for the tile units.
2) Fill the Oil chamber 1/3 full with the oil of your choice thru the hole near the base of the handle of the aromatherapy attachment. Do
not fill chamber too full. Replace oil frequently for best results.
3) Clean oil chamber between uses with cotton swab.
HOT BOX MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS
Main Unit: inspect the power cord occasionally to make sure it is not damaged.
Screen: Replace 5/8” screen in Wand as often as necessary. This will vary depending on usage.
To remove the screen:
1) Pull the Upper piece of the Wand apart from the Lower piece.
2) From the top, push the screen out of the Upper piece of the Wand
3) Place new 5/8” screen in through bottom opening of the Upper piece of Wand.
4) Roll black O-Ring onto upper portion of the Lower piece of the Wand. (O-Ring placement depends on how tight the pieces fit together).
Connect the Lower & Upper Wand pieces.
Tubing: Replace every 2-3 months depending on usage. You can clean it out by running it under hot water and using a skewer to scrape out the inner wall.
Wand: It is recommended that you clean the glass Wand when the interior becomes brown from usage. Pull Wand apart and scrape out
bottom piece with a skewer or other tool. If material is difficult to remove run glass under hot water to loosen.